Coincidence or not? The most bizzare astro thing!

Vagabondgirl

It seems like the person Im interested in and my recent ex who I was together with for 2,5 years (just broke up not long ago) have the exact same birth dates! Ive been into the other one for almost a year, but I never knew his true birthday before now. Its just too creepy! How on earth can this just be coincidence? I broke it off with the ex because I had feelings for the other. But we are not currently dating.

They are SO different its crazy.... One extroverted, the other introverted. Ex likes (obsessed with) sports, the other likes food and not much working out.I bet that my Uranus in 7th house Sagittarius fits well with these bizzare things right? They are both Sagi Suns, and my ex was also sagi rising. Even my ex before the last ex was sagi sun and rising. Ok that my 2 exes were both sun and sagi rising, but when this person I have feelings for has birthday at the very same day.... It doesnt sound quite normal to me:/

I will post the charts if anyone wants to look. I have some questions... Will the relationships to both of them be similar? I dont have the birttime of the other one, just my recent ex and hes late sagittarius rising. Obviously I got attracted to both of them, and I see what they have in common in the natal chart. But will the attraction go the other way to me from both? Or does this all depend on ascendant?

Anyone good at twin charts for example? To compare with.

Posting synastry charts and my birth + their common birth chart without AC. Exes AC is sagittarius though, I dont know the other one. Hes in the health field, my ex was not!

Attachments

• syn.jpg
    syn.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 15
  • xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 14
  • xy.jpg
    xy.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: